M- Hello boy...do u have a band?u're a very good singer and player,do u make some music ?
kisses
T- Hi there,
well, no I don´t have a band:(...but I´m searching for one;)
Music is my life;) I love it and do it anytime:P And you?
Tom xx
M-The same thing.
I can say; music save my life,really,music is everything.
But where I Leave i can't find the right people to make a band,a good band.
I have 25 songs.
I play bass,guitar,harmonica.
but I'm looking for two singers and guitar players.
I have found one. John Major from Ireland,very good singer.
and now I found you.
may sound stupid ...But I really belive in my music.
then just wait a year then I go to Europe.
My facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1721133402
watch the videos of john, is the blond boy.
http://www.youtube.com/user/majorbros?blend=2&ob=1
My Msn ; apinga_92@hotmail.com
tnks
kisses =)
T- Yeah...the same thin like me...I can´t find anybody:/
WOW...25? Not bad;)
Well, I live in germany:(...that´s far away from you. But maybe that´s never mind. And by the way, John is great;)
So, hope we´ll keep in tpuch?!
Tom xx
M- Tom,
now that I found you, I'll not lose you sight.
Belive me =P
I do not give up easily.
we think as one, when it comes to music.
I'll try to record some videos playing Busted, Mcfly and the Beatles (which are my favorites)
kisses
and thanks for taking me seriously.
=)
T- Yeah, and I´m really happy about that;)
Thanks for your interested and your faith in it!
Oh, I love them...the beatles too. They were great!! Two months ago I was on a concert from their cover band... It was great;)
Tom xx
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário