terça-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2010

M-can I try to know more about you?

which city you were born?

favorite food?

favorite color?

size?

what u like to do? not to mention music ... of course =)

do u like animals?

eye color ...

you bet all your chips on your music?

T- Yeah, of course;)

Well, i think the citys never mind...you don´t know them:P

Well...food...I don´t exactly have one:P

Green and orange...my room is orange;)

Phm...ca. 1,80 metre.

Music:P...joke;) Ehm, what do you mean?

Yeah, I have a rabbit...her name is summer. Well actually it is male...but we did´nt knew that...and I´ve gave him the nam summer;)

My eyes are blue;)

I don´t understand your question:P

And now...the questions are going back to you;)

M-forget the city question

favorite food..all! I eat like a cow...that's true,but I'm not fat and I Really don't Know why =)

I like Green ,Blue,and white...I know , white is not a color,but i like...Oh yeh and my room is Green =)

I'm so small,1,66 metre

like....soccer,basket,bowling,climbing,skating,all those things =)

I have two Dogs,Jessie and Gisele,
Jessie is a very intelligent but is blind, she is 8 years old, and looks like a ball of vanilla ice cream.
Gisele is very stupid, she hits her head in every place, it seems a suricate.

I asked you this because I can't see your eyes' color at the videos...
my eyes are brown,a red brown.

my example
I'll travel miles, I do not see my family for 2 years, but do not care, because I know I'll be able to reach my dream.

what I'm asking is, you would leave the comfort of your home?, or would move there to live a dream? or you mean the music just a garage band?

kisses

T-

M-perfect tom,=)
well I love soccer,skating,bowling,climbing everything,seriously
just do not like weight lifting, I am weak. hahahhhah

you are not online at msn?

kisses

T- REALLY?? Me too...my hobby is eating:P

White...cool;) My room was green too;) WAS:P

Well, that´s not a shame...I like lttle girls:P

Oh...well...inline-skating:P Bowling is cool too...and you?

I also want a dog!!!:P But I don´t get one:( BLIND...oh...I never heard from a dog who is blind. What a shame. xDD...I like Gisele:P

Okay;)

Oh...that´s really hard!?

No...I would give anything for my BIG dream!

Tom xx
M-why trinitom?
=)
T- Well, that´s funny... It comes from the word "TRINITY"...And my name is "Tom". So i called me Trinitom;) And 18...is my favourite number...and my birthday;)

If I would make a band with two mates...I would call the band "TRINITY";)

Tom^^
M-oh right...
Really? in what month you were born?I was born on July 16, 1992


can I ask you your full name?

after tomorrow I go to a place with my friends, and then I will record a video, and I'll put on youtube, for you see.

do you have any lyrics?because I have many tunes without lyrics, and I can not fit. so ... if you have any lyrics tell me, because I'll put the tunes on youtube .=)

ooo yeah ,I am not the cookie islands , I'll give you a hint where I am, when in Germany's midnight where I live is 9 pm.

I love talking to you Tom, but now I have to go,
see ya
kisses

T-I was born on the 18th of April;) in 1993. You´re a year older than me:P

Yeah, of course, Thomas Haug;) And you?

Yeah, please, I want to see it;)
Okay, I´ll see what we can do for a first song, together;)

Oh...really?? So, you are living in the east??

Yeah, me too...to you;)

xx

M-o really?
jessie was born in 18 april too.hahah
funny.
My name's Marina Dorzee
yeah east,but in south too.

first song together,That sounds great.
hahaha so you're smart =)
you're a nerd? =) auhsuahs

oh ye,do u have sisters or brothers?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário